Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Preview: APPtitune

One of my favorite recurve archers, Jake Kaminski (working in collaboration with compound shooter Jesse Broadwater) has just released a mobile tuning guide app. Unfortunately I don't have an iphone so I'll have to wait for the android release, but I can't wait to get my hands on it. More information

The app promises to:

"Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. In-depth coverage of many aspects of setup including; Limb alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer setup, Group tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead alignment and tuning, Hunting arrows, Bareshaft tuning, Walkback tuning, Paper tuning, Yoke tuning, Creep tuning, Third axis leveling and Arrow setup.

Learn from the best of the best featuring Pro tips that reveal the preferred tune and secrets each Pro has discovered in their combined 53 years experience."


If any shooters out there have an iphone and care to try it out, let me know what you think and I'll publish your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment